Since we've been on the road for the last few days, this post had to wait until today to get written and posted.
What am I looking for out of 2011? More. More family time, more income, more camping, more triathlons, more mountain bike races, more fitness, more photography, more of everything.
How are we going to get to more in 2011? By putting together and implementing a plan of action.
What are my resolutions for 2011?
- Be more patient.
- Be less reactive and more thoughtful.
- Actuate (this is also my guide word for 2011).
- Ride more, motorcycles and bicycles.
- Pursue alternate revenue streams (via microstock photo sales, computer repairs or something new).
- Clear out the clutter!
- More camping trips.
- More individual time with each of my boys.
- More individual time with my wife.
- Less individual time with my computer(s).
- Finish up and cross off old projects and tasks.
- Reclaim our bathroom.
- Repair our deck.
- Replant (or sod) the backyard to reclaim it.
I reserve the right to add to or remove from this list at anytime and to pretend like nothing's changed.
Hope you are having a wonderful start to 2011!