Here's a fun game that all the coolest kids are playing (no, it isn't huffing pressurized butane, that's soooo last year). Its called the What If game and it goes like this.
- People really told you when you asked how they're doing?
- The entire universe really is conspiring to make you have a shitty day? Take some solace that the universe cares enough about you personally to ruin your day.
- You've already peaked and it really wasn't all that much to write home about?
- Everyone you know makes fun of you behind your back?
- God really does exist and he makes a black mark next to your name in his giant book everytime you masturbate?
- Crack doesn't kill?
- Two plus two can sometimes equal three, four or five?
- That whole no two snowflakes alike stuff is bullshit and, by extension, that there are probably more than one of you alive right now on this planet?
- Someone invented a virtual karma inversion that would take a hateful racist and so thoroughly put him in the position of that which he hated/feared/admired/wanted before would cause him to open his mind to a widened consciousness where people of different traits and beliefs can co-exist without one (or both) wanting to bash the skull in of the other?
- There really was no Coke, Pepsi? And nothing but cheeseburgers?
- John Belushi, John Candy, Elvis and Chris Farley could be brought back to life?
- Cartoons were real?
- You concentrate so hard that you actually can move things with your mind but that nobody's tried hard enough yet to really do it?
- Life really is but a dream?
Do you have any "out there" What If...'s to add? Let's hear 'em!