“Most look up and admire the stars. A champion climbs a mountain and grabs one.”
1. 95% of the people in the world say "Show me and I'll go do" Champions say "I'll go do and show the world"
2. You can make excuses or you can make money but you can't do BOTH!
3. Competition is a myth, the only true competitor of you is yourself. Stop comparing yourself or your success to others.
4. True forgiveness is saying "Thank you for giving me this experience" and being grateful for the growth and experience that it brought into your life.
5. While we can't deny the struggles and setbacks, neither should we be restrained by them.
6. Discipline will lead you from discomfort to comfort.
7. Excuses allow us to justify the reality that we have created.
8. Always bet on yourself
9. Vision without action is a dream.... Action without vision is a nightmare
10. Aim for the moon, even if you miss, you'll reach the stars.